Combustible gas alarm FS0801C
FS0801C series full intelligent gas leak alarm, using high-quality nano-semi-permanent heating semiconductor gas sensor, carefully designed to have high stability, long life, anti-interference atmosphere, strong anti-poisoning ability, large output power, input Features such as wide voltage and multiple control objects are high-quality products suitable for home gas safety systems.Model Description
- FS080CH type-single household sound and light alarm
- FS080CV type-solenoid valve can be automatically closed after 10 seconds of alarm
- FS080CM type-10 seconds after alarm, can automatically close the solenoid valve and start the exhaust fan
- FS080CF type-after 10 seconds of alarm, the exhaust fan can be automatically started
- FS080CN type-open / closed signal output after 10 seconds of alarm
- FS080CS type-10 seconds after the alarm, there is a signal output to control the manipulator.
|Applicable gas||Natural gas liquefied petroleum gas artificial gas carbon monoxide|
|Sound pressure range||> 70dB / m|
|Alarm concentration setting||11% LEL (1-25% adjustable) / 250PPM carbon monoxide|
|Response time||Less than 30 seconds|
|Alarm method||Audible alarm,|
|Solenoid valve output||DC12V / 300mA|
|Power consumption||Static power consumption <1.2W, dynamic power consumption <2W|
- 1. The alarm suitable for liquefied petroleum gas should be installed at a position less than 1m from the ground, more than 2cm from the ground and walls, and less than 4m from kitchenware, as shown in Figure --- 3.
- 2. Alarms suitable for natural gas and artificial gas should be installed at a location less than 1m from the ceiling, more than 2cm from the ceiling and walls, and less than 8m from kitchen utensils, as shown in Figure --- 3. note
- The alarm should be installed in a position that is easy to observe and easy to check by air jet.
- The alarm should be installed in the room where there is a gas appliance and there is a possibility of gas leakage. There may be no alarm for gas leakage in other rooms.
- It is strictly forbidden to shake, drop, or shock the alarm during the installation process, otherwise the alarm will fail.
- The installation position of the alarm must not face the oil and gas.
- The alarm should not be installed in a well-ventilated or airy place.
- The alarm cannot be hidden by other objects.
- The alarm cannot be installed near vibrating objects such as refrigerators and air conditioners.
- installation method
- 1 The alarm can be hung on the wall, or the alarm panel can be installed in the wall hole, and then the alarm can be hung on the panel. As shown below:
- 2 Connect the alarm control line with the control object, the red line is connected with the red line, and the black line is connected with the black line.
- 1. Install and fix the alarm according to the requirements in "Installation Instructions".
- 2. Turn on the power, the green light flashes, the alarm is in the preheating state, and normal detection cannot be performed.
- After 3.4 minutes, the green light stops flashing and is in a constant light state, and the alarm enters the normal working state.
- The CS type alarm will automatically shut down the manipulator. If you need to turn on the gas at this time, you must press the " valve key" of the CS type alarm.
- 4. First-level alarm: When the ambient atmosphere is bad or there is a small amount of gas leakage, the red and yellow lights flash alternately, and the CM / CF alarm can automatically start the exhaust fan.
- 5.Secondary alarm: When the gas leakage reaches a dangerous concentration, the red light flashes quickly, and the alarm sounds "嘀-嘀-嘀". After 10 seconds, the alarm relay output is open, and there are: CM / CV type alarm can automatically close the valve
- The CS type alarm can automatically close the manual valve. If the manipulator cannot completely close the hand valve within 30 seconds, the alarm will sound a gap every 5 seconds until the valve is completely closed.
- 6. Failure alarm: If the sensor is damaged and cannot alarm normally, the red light of the alarm is always on, and a long beep will sound, and a network alarm signal will be output.
- Self-test button-Press this button, there should be sound and light alarm, after 10 seconds, there will be networking and control signal output.
- Valve button-once pressed, the alarm will close the valve once (limited to the use of model CM / CV). During the closing operation, the yellow light is on.
- Exhaust fan button-Pressing this button will realize the on / off action of the exhaust fan cycle (limited to the model CM / CF). When the exhaust fan is turned on, the yellow light flashes
- Button for closing the valve -press this button, the alarm will open the valve. When the action is in progress, the yellow light will be on, and after the action is over, the yellow light will go out.
CM / CV / CF type button description
- This product has a sensor automatic failure detection function. If the alarm is permanently lit red, the horn emits a long beep, and the signal output is open, it indicates that the alarm has failed, and the alarm should be replaced in time.
- The alarm should be checked for function every other month. Use a lighter to inject gas through the vent hole of the alarm and observe whether there is sound and light alarm.
- If there is too much oil smoke and dust blocking the ventilation hole of the alarm, the cover of the alarm should be peeled off, clean the cover, and wipe the metal mesh of the sensor with a cloth dampened with a small amount of water and cleaning agent to ensure the reliability of the sensor To breathe. Cleaning can be performed while the alarm is energized, but when cleaning the sensor, prevent water from splashing into the sensor, and do not apply excessive force to damage the sensor's metal mesh.
- If the product fails, it must be repaired or handled by the manufacturer or a unit designated by the manufacturer. No one else can disassemble or install the alarm without permission. The manufacturer is not responsible for any responsibility caused by unauthorized disassembly.
- Do not spray paint around the alarm, spray a lot of irritating gases, such as pesticides, alcohol, etc.
- Do not cut off the power supply to ensure the normal power supply.
- The installation position should be in accordance with the requirements in the "Installation Instructions". Do not move and change the installation position at will.