Ceiling type gas alarm FS0801BS
FS080BS series gas leak alarm adopts high-quality gas-sensitive sensor, which has the characteristics of high stability, long life, strong anti-poisoning ability, wide input voltage, etc. It can issue audible and visual alarms for flammable gas leakage, and has open / closed signals. The output is connected to the host or controls the connected equipment, which is a high-quality product suitable for the safe use of domestic gas.
- 1. The alarm should be installed at a position less than 30cm from the ceiling, more than 2cm from the ceiling and the wall, and less than 8m from the kitchen utensils.
- 2 / When installing, first fix the hanging plate, then insert the lead-out wire, and then screw the alarm into the base. As shown below:
- The alarm should be installed in a position that is easy to observe and easy to check by air jet.
- The alarm should be installed in the room where there is a gas appliance and there is a possibility of gas leakage. There may be no alarm for gas leakage in other rooms.
- It is strictly forbidden to shake, drop, or shock the alarm during the installation process, otherwise the alarm will fail.
- The installation position of the alarm must not face the oil and gas.
- The alarm should not be installed in a well-ventilated or airy place.
- The alarm cannot be hidden by other objects.
- The alarm cannot be installed near vibrating objects such as refrigerators and air conditioners.
- 1. Install and fix the alarm according to the requirements in "Installation Instructions".
- 2. Turn on the power, the green light flashes, the alarm is in the preheating state, and normal detection cannot be performed.
- 3.3. After 4 minutes, the green light stops flashing and is in a constant light state, and the alarm enters the normal working state.
- 4. If the alarm sounds long and the red light stays on, it means that the sensor is not working properly.
- 5. Alarm: When the gas leakage reaches a dangerous concentration, the red light flashes and the alarm sounds "嘀-嘀-嘀". After 10 seconds, the alarm outputs an open / closed signal.
This product has a sensor automatic failure detection function. If the alarm is permanently lit red, the horn emits a long beep, and the signal output is open, it indicates that the alarm has failed, and the alarm should be replaced in time. The alarm must be checked for function every other month. Use a lighter to inject gas through the vent of the alarm and observe whether there is a sound and light alarm.note
- When the green light is flashing, no jet check is possible
- Do not spray paint around the alarm, spray a lot of irritating gases, such as pesticides, alcohol, etc.
- Do not cut off the power supply to ensure the normal power supply.
- The installation position should be in accordance with the requirements in the "Installation Instructions". Do not move and change the installation position at will.
If the product fails, it must be repaired or handled by the manufacturer or a unit designated by the manufacturer. No one else can disassemble or install the alarm without permission. The manufacturer is not responsible for any responsibility caused by unauthorized disassembly.