Industrial gas alarm-ZX212
|voltage||AC220V ± 20%|
|Channel capacity||No. 32|
|Control bus||RS-485 bus system|
|Sound pressure range||> 75dB / m|
|Alarm concentration||Alarm default value 25% LEL (adjustable)|
|Maximum working current||1.5A (with full 16 detectors)|
|System power consumption||20W (with full 16 detectors)|
|Backup capacity||24VDC / 7AH,> 2 hours|
|stability||Long-term working alarm concentration error is not greater than ± 2.5% LEL|
|Concentration deviation||Not more than ± 2.5% LEL|
|Alarm method||Sound and light alarm, LCD display LEL concentration|
|Backup battery specifications||100 * 88 * 70MMX2|
|Backup battery parameters||12V5AH|
ZX-212 controller is easy to operate. It only has 5 operation buttons, 7 indicators and an LCD display, which is convenient for users to operate.
- " Set " key: Set various parameters, move the cursor to the right
- "Function ( ∧ )" key: move the cursor to the left or increase the set value
- " Mute (∨) " key: move the cursor to the right or decrease the set value; it can be used to eliminate the alarm sound when an alarm occurs
- " OK " key: Confirm an operation, and keep setting and exit.
- " Reset " key: Restart the system.
- " Linkage " key: temporarily unused.
- Main power indicator (green): shows that the mains power of this machine is normal.
- Main power failure light (yellow): Shows that the mains power of this unit is too low or not connected.
- Power backup indicator (green): Shows that the power supply of the machine is normal.
- Standby power failure light (yellow): Shows that the standby power of this machine is too low or not connected.
- Muted indicator (yellow): indicates that the probe is not connected to 16 full.
- Alarm indicator (red): indicates that the gas concentration exceeds the standard.
- Various fault indicators (yellow): display fault information, including: whether the sensor is faulty, whether the connection between the detector and the controller is faulty, whether the main and backup power connections and the charging line are faulty.
Channel mask ——Three-level operation, the password is correct, press the “ OK ” key to display (see Figure 5):
Self-test (acoustic-optical system detection) ——Second-level operation, the password is correct, press " OK " key, it will display (see Figure 5):
Press the "up and down keys ( ∧ , ∨ )" to move the cursor to " self-test ", press the " OK " key to turn on the device (display ¤), and press the " OK " key again to close (display ×). Press the Set key to exit. However, during the screen self-test, you need to press and hold the "OK" key to check the bright points, and release to check the dark points. Then press the "up and down keys ( ∧ , ∨ )" to exit the screen detection.
It must be noted that the second peripheral is a relay contact specially designed for the pulse valve. It must not be left open for a long time, otherwise the solenoid valve will be burned! !! !! !! !! !!Maintenance guide
- 1. Do not spray insecticide, qualitative hair spray, paint adhesive, thinner alcohol and other flammable and explosive substances on the sensor head.
- 2. Do not apply paint or other substances to the surface of the explosion-proof net of the sensor module, so as to avoid volatile substances affecting the life of the detector and hindering the diffusion of gas.
- 3. Do not place in or near the exhaust pipe or chimney.
- 4. Do not place in places with high temperature and machine overtime.
- 5. If a failure occurs, do not disassemble and repair it by yourself, you can notify the supplier or agent to deal with it.
- 1. Detectors stored in a temperature below 0 ° C should be placed in a room temperature environment for more than 2 hours before being powered on.
- 2. Detectors that have not been used for a long time should be used normally after being warmed up for 2 hours.
- 3. Pay attention to rain, moisture and strong vibration and impact during transportation.
- 4. The installation of the detector must be performed by professionals: the detector should not be installed close to the wall, and sufficient space should be left around for routine maintenance and troubleshooting. When monitoring flammable gas whose specific gravity is less than air, the detector should be installed 0.3m away from the ceiling, and when monitoring flammable gas whose specific gravity is greater than air, the detector should be installed 0.3m away from the ground.
- 5. The detection range of the detector in the specific environment is related to many factors, such as the type of gas being detected, the wind direction and wind speed in the detection environment. The recommended detection range is 6 × 6 square meters in space and 6 meters in length.
- 6. In new buildings, the detector should be installed after painting and welding work is completed.
- 7. Do not install the detector near steam or oil.
- 8. Do not immerse the detector in water or other liquids.
- 9. Do not use irritating substances such as pesticides, paints, and large amounts of alcohol near the detector to avoid false alarms.
- 10. Avoid frequent high concentration flammable gas shock sensors during use.
- 11. The service life of the sensor is 5 years under normal conditions. Improper installation, use or the influence of bad environment will reduce the sensitivity of the sensor and shorten its service life.