SC910 point-type flammable gas detector with a measuring range of 0% to 100% LEL is a gas detection device installed in an explosive hazardous environment. It converts the on-site flammable gas concentration into a data signal and transmits it to the flammable gas located in a safe area. Alarm controller (host) to achieve the purpose of monitoring the concentration of on-site flammable gas.
The detector can be widely used in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, oil depots, liquefied gas stations, painting operations, gas transmission and distribution, and other indoor and outdoor hazardous places such as fuel production, storage, and use.
Use SC910 point type combustible gas detector to detect the leakage situation. When the leaked combustible gas concentration reaches the set value (generally 25% LEL), the output contact of the alarm controller is closed, and an external gas alarm controller and fire alarm controller can be connected. , Exhaust fans, pipe shutoff valves and other equipment. Prevent explosions and fire accidents, thereby ensuring the safety of life and property.
The SC910 point type combustible gas detector uses an advanced microprocessor as the control unit, with fast response speed and long average trouble-free operation time, suitable for long-term uninterrupted operation. At the same time, it automatically adds probe fault detection and uploads alarm controller alarm Features. The electrical performance of the SC910 point type combustible gas detector conforms to national standards, passed the inspection of the National Fire Safety Electronic Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, and obtained the type approval certificate issued by the National Fire Safety Product Quality Certification Committee. Its structure is flameproof, designed in compliance with national standards, and qualified by the National Explosion-proof Electrical Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center. The explosion-proof mark is dIIBT6.
|Sensing principle||Catalytic combustion|
|Sampling method||Natural diffusion|
|Use voltage range||DC18V ～ DC28V|
|Wire||4-20MA communication protocol, 485|
|temperature||-40 ℃ ～ + 70 ℃|
|Relative humidity||≤93% RH|
|stability||Working alarm concentration error is not greater than ± 3% LEL|
|Repeatability||Repeated test alarm concentration error is not greater than ± 3% LEL|
|Alarm concentration error||Not more than ± 3% LEL|
- Detector installation position
- A. The installation height of the detector is determined by the weight ratio of the type of gas being measured. The specific gravity of the measured gas is less than air, and the detector is generally installed 30cm from the ceiling;
- If the ceiling is high (above 5 meters), it should be installed at an appropriate height depending on the speed of gas leakage. The specific gravity of the measured gas is greater than that of the air, and the detector is installed 30cm ~ 50cm away from the ground
- B. The installation position of the detector is determined by the source of the gas leak and the structure of the place.
First determine the area of the monitored location and leak-prone points, so as to determine the number of detectors installed. In general, the detection range of the detector is 7.5 meters in the indoor radius; 15 meters in the outdoor radius; the linear distance between the detector and the release source is 5 to 7.5 meters. (Recommended installation radius of 1-2 meters in hazardous locations)
- 1. Do not spray insecticide, qualitative hair spray, paint adhesive, thinner alcohol and other flammable and explosive substances on the sensor head.
- 2. Do not apply paint or other substances to the surface of the explosion-proof net of the sensor module, so as to avoid volatile substances affecting the life of the detector and hindering the diffusion of gas.
- 3. Do not place in or near the exhaust pipe or chimney.
- 4. Do not place in places with high temperature and machine overtime.
- 5. If a failure occurs, do not disassemble and repair it by yourself, you can notify the supplier or agent to deal with it.
- 1. Detectors stored in a temperature below 0 ° C should be placed in a room temperature environment for more than 2 hours before being powered on.
- 2. Detectors that have not been used for a long time should be used normally after being warmed up for 2 hours.
- 3. Pay attention to rain, moisture and strong vibration and impact during transportation.
- 4. The installation of the detector must be performed by professionals: the detector should not be installed close to the wall, and sufficient space should be left around for routine maintenance and troubleshooting. When monitoring flammable gas whose specific gravity is less than air, the detector should be installed 0.3m away from the ceiling, and when monitoring flammable gas whose specific gravity is greater than air, the detector should be installed 0.3m away from the ground.
- 5. The detection range of the detector in the specific environment is related to many factors, such as the type of gas being detected, the wind direction and wind speed in the detection environment. The recommended detection range is 6 × 6 square meters in space and 6 meters in length.
- 6. In new buildings, the detector should be installed after painting and welding work is completed.
- 7. Do not install the detector near steam or oil.
- 8. Do not immerse the detector in water or other liquids.
- 9. Do not use irritating substances such as pesticides, paints, and large amounts of alcohol near the detector to avoid false alarms.
10. Avoid frequent high concentration flammable gas shock sensors during use.
- 11. The service life of the sensor is 5 years under normal conditions. Improper installation, use or the influence of bad environment will reduce the sensitivity of the sensor and shorten its service life.
Attachment 2: (up pull the switch to 0, pull down to down 1)
|number 1||1000000||number 6||0110000||number 11||1101000||Number 16||0000100|
|number 2||0100000||Number 7||1110000||12th||0011000|
|number 3||1100000||number 8||0001000||no. 13||1011000|
|Number 5||1010000||No. 10||0101000||15th||1111000|
|Gases and vapors||Ignition temperature ℃||Specific gravity of gas (air = 1)|
|Lower limit VOL%||VOL%|
|liquefied petroleum gas||1.0||15||1.5-2.0|