DN15 gas solenoid valve
Gas electromagnetic cut-off valve is mainly used for emergency cut-off of domestic gas pipelines. Used together with gas leak detectors, it can safely cut off gas pipes in case of leakage of gas equipment, and plays a protective role. This solenoid valve complies with European GASTEC safety standard.
In normal use, manually open the valve, the valve allows the gas to pass freely. When a gas leak occurs, the gas alarm will issue a pulse voltage double number, close the valve. The gas is cut off; avoid gas leakage. After troubleshooting, you need to lift the manual lever in the quiet state of power failure to open the valve and supply air normally.
This valve adopts 30% glass fiber reinforced resin injection molding package. It is a pot-type explosion-proof solenoid valve and has passed national explosion-proof certification.principle
Solenoid valve uses the interaction of instantaneous electromagnetic force, permanent magnet force and spring force to realize the functions of pulse-driven self-holding closing valve and manual valve-opening self-holding. Closed valve driving principle: Instantaneous DC pulse drives the closed valve (DC 9V ~ 12V / lS). Open the protective cover and manually press the red handle to close the valve. The state is maintained after closing the valve.Technical Parameters
|Principle structure||One-step piston|
|Ambient temperature||10 ~ + 50 ° C;|
|control method||Normally open (power off, manual reset)|
|voltage||DC9V ~ DC15V (power charge / discharge type: pulse)|
|Fluid temperature||＞ + 60 ° C|
|Wiring||Encapsulated type with a cable length of 0.4 meters|
|Valve closing speed||Less than 1 second|
|Sealing performance||Three points and one line (guide pin, manual lever, piston), tightly sealed|
|Body material||Wrought aluminum / brass alloy|
|Spool sealing material||NBR|
|Coil material||Enameled wire|
|Drive current||Less than 2A|
|Implementation standards||Q / HR01A2013, GB3836.1, GB3836.9|
Straight valve and right angle valve are installed in the gas pipeline. The front valve is installed on the gas meter. It is connected to the gas inlet of the gas meter.Installation requirements
- Check the following before installation, if it does not meet the requirements, it is not allowed to use
- ① The parameters on the solenoid valve nameplate should be consistent with the actual use requirements:
- ② All explosion-proof parts have no cracks and defects that affect the explosion-proof performance
- The valve installation unit shall have corresponding qualifications and shall be installed in accordance with relevant gas pipeline construction specifications.
- The valve should be installed after the main inlet valve in the house for maintenance.
- It should be installed in the direction of air flow indicated by the valve body. The valve body coil must not be upside down, allowing horizontal and vertical installation.
- When the pipeline is purged, it is recommended to isolate the solenoid valve to prevent debris in the pipe from damaging the valve sealing material.
- Before the pipeline is pressure tested to check the sealing performance, the solenoid valve should be opened.
- When opening the valve manually, it should be operated when the pressure at the valve 迸 outlet is balanced.
Use with gas alarm, with explosion-proof certification. 9-15V power supply. Available in copper and aluminum, aluminum needs to be ordered in advance.Precautions
- 1. Do not disassemble or install the solenoid valve without permission. The company is not responsible for any problems caused by the unauthorized disassembly of the solenoid valve.
- 2. The valve body diagram should not be inverted. It can only be installed horizontally or vertically.
- 3. The white wire of the solenoid valve is connected to the positive signal of the valve, and the black wire is connected to the negative electrode.
Use with gas alarm, with explosion-proof certification. 9-15V power supply. Available in copper and aluminum, aluminum needs to be ordered in advance.