Combustible gas alarm FS0801BS
FS080BS series gas leak alarm adopts high-quality gas-sensitive sensor, which has the characteristics of high stability, long life, strong anti-poisoning ability, wide input voltage, etc. It can issue audible and visual alarms for flammable gas leakage, and has open / closed signals. The output is connected to the host or controls the connected equipment, which is a high-quality product suitable for the safe use of domestic gas.
- Size: Φ = 100mm H = 50mm (without base)
- 1 ------ ventilation hole 2 ------ power indicator light 3 ------ alarm indicator light 4 ------ snap 5 ------ outlet hole 6 --- ----screw hole
|Applicable gas||Natural gas liquefied petroleum gas artificial gas carbon monoxide|
|voltage||12V or AC180-270V50HZ|
|Sound pressure range||> 70dB / m|
|Alarm concentration setting||11% LEL (1-25% adjustable) / 250PPM carbon monoxide|
|Response time||Less than 30 seconds|
|Alarm method||Audible alarm,|
|Solenoid valve output||DC12V / 300mA|
|Power consumption||Static power consumption <1.2W, dynamic power consumption <2W|
- The alarm should be installed in a position that is easy to observe and easy to check by air jet.
- The alarm should be installed in the room where there is a gas appliance and there is a possibility of gas leakage. There may be no alarm for gas leakage in other rooms.
- It is strictly forbidden to shake, drop, or shock the alarm during the installation process, otherwise the alarm will fail.
- The installation position of the alarm must not face the oil and gas.
- The alarm should not be installed in a well ventilated or airy place.
- The alarm cannot be used by other objects
- The alarm cannot be installed near vibrating objects such as refrigerators and air conditioners.
- The alarm can be hung on the wall, or the alarm panel can be installed in the wall hole, and then the alarm can be hung on the panel. As shown below
- Connect the alarm control line with the control object, the red line is connected with the red line, and the black line is connected with the black line.
- Install the alarm in accordance with the requirements in the "Installation Instructions".
- Turn on the power, the green light flashes, the alarm is in the preheating state, and normal detection cannot be performed.
- After 4 minutes, the green light stops flashing and is in a constant light state, and the alarm enters the normal working state. The alarm can automatically close the manual valve. If the manipulator cannot completely close the hand valve within 30 seconds, the alarm will sound a gap every 5 seconds until the valve is completely closed.
- Failure alarm: If the sensor is damaged and cannot alarm normally, the red light of the alarm is always on, and a long beep will sound, and a network alarm signal will be output.
- This product has a sensor automatic failure detection function. If the alarm is permanently lit red, the horn emits a long beep, and the signal output is open, it indicates that the alarm has failed, and the alarm should be replaced in time.
- The alarm should be checked for function every other month. Use a lighter to inject gas through the vent hole of the alarm and observe whether there is sound and light alarm.
- If there is too much oil smoke and dust blocking the ventilation hole of the alarm, the cover of the alarm should be peeled off, clean the cover, and wipe the metal mesh of the sensor with a cloth dampened with a small amount of water and cleaning agent to ensure the reliability of the sensor To breathe. Cleaning can be performed while the alarm is energized, but when cleaning the sensor, prevent water from splashing into the sensor, and do not apply excessive force to damage the sensor's metal mesh.
- If the product fails, it must be repaired or handled by the manufacturer or a unit designated by the manufacturer. No one else can disassemble or install the alarm without permission. The manufacturer is not responsible for any responsibility caused by unauthorized disassembly.
- Do not spray paint around the alarm, spray a lot of irritating gases, such as pesticides, alcohol, etc.
- Do not cut off the power supply to ensure the normal power supply.
- The installation position should be in accordance with the requirements in the "Installation Instructions". Do not move or change the installation position at will.