Fan valve linkage box DL107
The R + , R- , RA , and RB ports on the linkage box module are correspondingly connected to the R + , R- , RA , and RB interfaces of the alarm controller.
- Button function description:
- Set : Set key to enter the setting, or perform the left, middle and right shift operation of digital digits;
- ENTER : The OK key is used to confirm the operation, return, and lock;
- UP : Up arrow is used to change the size of the number
- DOWN : query key entry query operation
- The general state of the digital tube, the unit digits are highlighted, and the other two digits are highlighted. It is editable. You can change the highlighted digit number by pressing the UP key. , For query status, you can query different entries by pressing the DOWN key.
- Port description:
- K1 : Passive normally open port, closed during alarm.
- K2 : Passive pulse port, closed for about two seconds and open after alarm.
- K3 : Signal input port for receiving peripheral switch signals.