⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠

technical consulting: 0755-28935100

[Botan Statistics] National Gas Accident Analysis Report in February 2019

Author: Gasshow Source: Boran.com Release Date: 2019-04-13

Gas safety is related to the happiness of every household, and every gas accident will bring irreparable losses to people's lives and property. Only by paying attention to gas safety and enhancing self-protection can we reduce accidents. As an industry media, Botannet.com continuously promotes gas safety use knowledge and gas safety accident prevention measures to enhance gas users' safety awareness and ability to prevent accidents. The February 2019 national gas accident statistical analysis report is now being released.
In February 2019, Boran.com recorded a total of 48 domestic gas accidents, which caused 6 deaths and 43 injuries. Among them, a total of 35 gas accidents occurred in residents' homes, accounting for 73%; a total of 1 accident occurred in the construction of gas pipe networks, accounting for 2%.
Statistics
Statistics of gas explosion provinces in February 2019
The figure above shows that in February 2019, four provinces with high incidence of domestic gas accidents were Guangdong (6), Anhui, Hebei, Hunan, and Jiangsu.
Statistics of gas explosion provinces in February 2019
The above figure shows that in February 2019, a total of 35 domestic gas accidents occurred in residential buildings, accounting for 73%; 6 gas accidents occurred in restaurants and shops, accounting for 13%; There were 1 accident, accounting for 2%.
Statistics of gas explosion provinces in February 2019
The figure above shows that there were 12 gas accidents caused by improper operation in February 2019, accounting for 25%; the number of accidents caused by construction was 3, accounting for 6%.
Statistics of gas explosion provinces in February 2019
The above figure shows that in the national statistics of gas sources in February 2019, there were 20 accidents caused by liquefied petroleum gas and 28 accidents caused by natural gas.
Top five domestic gas accidents in February 2019
Ranking Accident date province city News headline Casualties
1 2019.02.22 Jilin Changchun Changchun First Hotel gas leak caused 5 injuries to nearby residents: explosion sounds like thunder 5 injuries
2 2019.02.18 Hunan Zhuzhou A man in a down jacket is burned by static electricity 1 injury
3 2019.02.26 Hunan Changsha Family of four suspected of gas poisoning 4 injuries
4 2019.02.20 Anhui Hefei Gas tank deflagration at a theme restaurant in Qingyang Road, Hefei 4 injuries
5 2019.02.21 Jiangsu Wuxi Three people killed in a carbon monoxide poisoning incident in a residence in Shuofang street, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province 3 dead

1. Changchun No. 1 Hotel gas leak and explosion caused 5 injuries to nearby residents: explosion sounds like thunder

Five injuries caused by gas leak and explosion in Changchun First Hotel Nearby residents: explosion sounds thunder
On the evening of February 22, an explosion occurred at a hotel in Kuancheng District, Changchun, Jilin, injuring five people. On the 23rd, nearby residents revealed that a loud noise was heard at the time of the incident, "like a thunder." Kuancheng District Internet Information Center's official Weibo report said that the connection between the gas cylinder and the gas stove was aging, which caused the gas to leak and catch fire. Five people injured are currently not life-threatening.

Second, a man in a down jacket electrostatically detonated a natural gas burned in Zhuzhou <br> Source: Zhuzhou Evening News

On the evening of the 18th, Mr. Zhou entered the kitchen of Room 403, Xianghu Building, Hetang District. Due to the natural gas leakage caused by the aging of the gas stove, the static electricity generated by his down jacket ignited the natural gas, which caused a deflagration. His face was slightly burned, but fortunately there was no major damage. hinder.
Down jacket detonates natural gas, man burns in Zhuzhou
Before the incident, the residents upstairs of Mr. Zhou smelled a slight pungent odor, but did not care at the time.
After further inspection, Mr. Zhou's gas stove's automatic flameout device has failed, causing a gas leak. The static electricity generated by his down jacket ignited the leaked natural gas, resulting in a deflagration accident.

Three, a family of four suspected gas poisoning <br> Source: Xiaoxiang Morning News

At 4 am on February 26, the medical staff of the First Aid Station of Changsha No. 4 Hospital received an emergency call and said that on the first floor of Yanghu Mansion Community in Yuelu District, a family of four suspected to have symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning and asked for help.
Chen Fengxia, the doctor on duty at the First Aid Station of Changsha Fourth Hospital, said that when they arrived at the patient's home, the hostess and the two children had the most severe symptoms of poisoning. Four patients were then taken to the hospital for treatment. Fortunately, he was sent to the hospital in a timely manner, and all four patients with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning recovered.
It is understood that they use canned gas at home. After taking a shower, the gas leak may be caused by not closing the main valve of the gas tank.

4. Gas tank exploded in a theme restaurant in Qingyang Road, Hefei <br> Source: Anhui Business Daily

Gas tank deflagration at a theme restaurant in Qingyang Road, Hefei
On the evening of February 20, a loud noise came from a theme restaurant in Qingyang Road, Hefei. The restaurant ceiling and huge glass doors were lifted off. Four people in the kitchen were injured, including a few months old Baby. It is understood that the gas tank was being replaced in the restaurant at the time of the incident, and accidentally caused a deflagration during the incident.
Gas tank deflagration at a theme restaurant in Qingyang Road, Hefei
There is a noodle shop next to it. When a deflagration occurred, a piece of glass in the shop was knocked out of a hole.

V. Three people died in a carbon monoxide poisoning incident in a residence in Shuofang Street, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province <br> Source: China Emergency Services Network

At 8:44 am on February 21, 2019, the Wufang City Public Security Bureau's Xinwu Branch Shuofang Police Station received a report. Someone in a residence in Nanxingyuan Street, Shuofang Street, collapsed in the bathroom and room. Shuofang Police Station immediately went to the scene and contacted 120 to be present. Treatment.
After a preliminary investigation, all three of the family who rented the room had died. All three were from Dali County, Shaanxi.
After the accident, the heads of the relevant departments of Xinwu District and Shuofang Street rushed to the scene to deal with the accident. At 4:30 pm, the Xinwu District Police informed that according to the investigation and identification of the Municipal Public Security Bureau Forensic Medicine and the District Public Security Branch Criminal Police Brigade, it was initially determined that the tenants had carbon monoxide poisoning when using gas water heaters, causing the entire family to die in the rented house. Related rehabilitation work is currently underway.
Please pay attention to our company's WeChat: "szmsn-", Chinese "Shenzhen Maistone Technology", or scan the QR code below:
Shenzhen Maxton Technology
迈思通科技

Shenzhen Maistone Technology Co., Ltd.

Links:
七乐彩 欢乐拼三张 欢乐拼三张 sag沙龙国际