Gas safety has always been a key concern of urban governance. As an industry media, Bozhan.net has continuously promoted the knowledge of gas safety use and preventive measures for gas safety accidents to enhance the safety awareness of gas users and the ability to prevent accidents. Now launched in 20191 Monthly national gas accident statistical analysis report.
In January 2019, Boran.com recorded a total of 44 domestic gas accidents, causing a total of 17 deaths and 62 injuries. Among them, there were 37 gas accidents in residents' homes, accounting for 84%; there were 3 accidents in which gas pipeline networks were cut due to construction, accounting for 7%.
The figure above shows that in January 2019, three provinces with high incidence of domestic gas accidents were Jiangsu (6), Hebei (5), Liaoning (4), Guangdong, Hunan, Shandong, and Guangxi.
The above figure shows that in January 2019, a total of 37 domestic gas accidents occurred in residential buildings, accounting for 84%; 3 gas accidents occurred in restaurants and shops, accounting for 7%; There were 3 accidents, accounting for 7%; 1 accident occurred in other locations, accounting for 2%.
The above figure shows that there were 6 gas accidents caused by improper operation in January 2019, accounting for 14%; the number of accidents caused by construction was 3, accounting for 7%.
The above figure shows that in the national statistics of gas sources in January 2019, there were 19 accidents caused by liquefied petroleum gas and 25 accidents caused by natural gas.
Top five domestic gas accidents in January 2019
2019. 01. 30
Changchun, Jilin-A gas fire in a resident's home caused a fire and three injuries
8 dead and 3 injured
2019. 01. 08
Dalian, Liaoning-Gas explosion in residential building
Guangzhou-Snacks caused by deflagration caused by replacement of liquefied gas tanks in snack shops caused 1 death and 3 injuries
1 dead and 3 injured
1 death and 1 injury caused by a mechanical explosion in Nanlejiao Road, Shenyang
1 dead and 1 injured
Care must be taken when cooking, because of this, the house was blown into ruins and the three grandchildren were seriously burned
1. A gas leak in a resident's home in Changchun caused deflagration and fire. 8 deaths and 3 injuries.
At 5:35 on January 30, the fire brigade of Changchun City received an alarm. The gas leaked from a resident's home on the 4th floor of the third building and the fourth unit of Yangjia District, Luchun District, Changchun City. Immediately after the accident, provincial and municipal leaders gave instructions to guide rescue. Municipal fire brigade, public security bureau, public bureau, 120, gas company and other departments quickly rushed to the scene for rescue.
At present, the on-site disposal has been completed, and the accident killed 8 people and injured 3 others. Experts preliminarily judged that the accident was caused by the improper use of gas by residents. Specific cause investigation and follow-up work are ongoing.
Second, the cause of the explosion in the Dalian residential building identified the responsible person suicidal to open the gas valve to commit suicide
On January 8, a gas explosion occurred in a residential building on Bayi Road, Xigang District, Dalian, Liaoning Province. The ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠ office of the Dalian Municipal People ’s Government issued a notification via an official Weibo saying that the cause of the explosion was Xing Huiming, a resident of Room 401, Building 13 of Rongxin Lane, Xigang District. He committed suicide by opening the indoor gas valve due to misogyny, causing a large amount of artificial gas to leak, reaching the explosive concentration. . Because he died of carbon monoxide poisoning before the explosion, his criminal liability will not be investigated.
The picture shows the scene of an explosion accident.
The report introduced that at 19:39 on January 8, 2019, a gas explosion occurred in Room 401, Building 13, Rongxin Lane, Xigang District, Dalian. The 13th floor of Rongxin Lane has a total of 7 floors. The explosion caused the floor slabs of Room 401 and Room 501 of the building to break and collapse. Part of the wall of Room 401 was partially collapsed and cracked, and some doors and windows of the building and surrounding buildings were damaged.
Third, a small restaurant in Guangzhou caused a deflagration caused by leakage when replacing a liquefied gas tank, causing 1 death and 3 injuries.
At about 11 am on January 7th, a snack shop named “Xinfengren” on Xingnan Avenue, Panyu, Guangzhou, recalled that at that time, everyone was doing business normally, and suddenly heard a loud noise, and a snack shop took a risk. Heavy smoke was emitted, and a large number of items in the store were blown up, making the scene messy.
I saw many shop assistants lying on the floor in the shop, motionless, and someone reported to the police. At the same time, the security of the surrounding community also rushed to the scene to help rescue the fire.
According to insider Mr. Qiu, at the time of the incident, he and three employees were working in the store, but suddenly, the gas bottle in the kitchen leaked, and before it could react, it exploded.
Mr. Qiu said that before the incident, the employee had just replaced the gas cylinder, but before the stove was turned on, it exploded. A number of diners fled immediately, and several shop assistants were injured.
According to the Panyu Nancun government report, the accident caused one death and three injuries. After preliminary investigation, the cause of the fire was gas leakage during the replacement of gas cylinders, which caused deflagration. The relevant situation is still under investigation.
4. Suspected gas explosion in Nanlejiao Road, Shenyang, causing 1 death and 1 injury
At 7:10 on January 4, a suspected gas explosion occurred at a residential building at 107 Nanlejiao Road, Shenhe District. After the accident, relevant departments such as public security, fire protection, and gas quickly rushed to the scene to deal with it. At present, one person died and one was injured in the accident. The injured person is not in danger for the time being. The cause of the accident is under investigation.
Fifth, you must pay attention to cooking. Because of this, the house exploded into ruins and the three grandparents were seriously burned!
At noon on January 6, a villager in Xi'an was cooking at home, but unexpectedly, the kitchen stove suddenly caught fire and the house exploded into ruins. Even more unfortunately, at the time of the incident, the two elderly people and their grandson All burned!
Wounded daughter: "At that time, the nephew (wounded person) was cooking, and when he saw a fire at the natural gas valve, he quickly turned and ran away. He said that he exploded as soon as he turned around."
Grandpa's degree of burn reached 70%, and the 18-year-old grandson burned the entire face, with varying degrees of burns on the waist, legs, and hands.