⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠

technical consulting: 0755-28935100

Data analysis report of national gas explosion in September 2019

Author: Source: Gas explosion Release Date: 2019-10-29

I. Overall situation
1. From September 1 to September 30, 2019, @Gas Explosion WeChat public platform included 52 gas safety ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠, which caused 1 death and 42 injuries. Among them, there were 30 indoor gas explosions and deflagrations, and 22 outdoor pipeline leaks and explosions and fires, a decrease from August.
month Number of indoor gas safety ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠ Number of outdoor gas safety ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠ death toll Number of injured
September 30 twenty two 1 42
August 36 34 6 60
July 66 twenty one 18 339
June 45 19 0 47
May 49 26 4 54
April 39 28 0 38
March 38 30 15 75
February 25 13 1 33
January 39 12 10 45
2. In September, there were less than 2 daily averages of gas safety ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠. September 17 was the high-incidence period of the entire month, with up to 6 accidents that day.
3. There were 22 provinces (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, municipalities, autonomous regions and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions) in September, a decrease of 2 provinces from August. Provinces with more than 2 ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠ items: Sichuan, Anhui, Guangdong, Jiangsu, and Jiangxi.
A total of 49 cities experienced gas explosions or gas pipeline leaks in September, a decrease of 8 cities compared to August. The cities with more than 2 ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠ stories (including 2) were Harbin and Linfen.
Second, the indoor gas explosion deflagration ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠ analysis
In September 2019, a total of 39 ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠ on indoor gas explosions were collected by @Gas Explosion, which caused a total of 10 deaths and 43+ injuries.
1. Analysis of gas source types
There were 30 indoor gas safety ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠ in January and September, down 6 from August. Among them, there are 5 natural gas ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠ and 25 liquefied petroleum gas ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠, accounting for 83%, which are the main types of gas sources that trigger indoor gas explosions.
2. Analysis of the location of the accident
Of the 30 indoor gas safety ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠, 10 occurred in merchants and 17 occurred in residential buildings, accounting for 57% of residential buildings. When using gas at home, pay attention to daily inspections, timely discover hidden dangers, and effectively prevent gas explosions. The gas explosion ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠ also took place at LPG stations, sand carriers and seafood city.
3. Leak cause analysis
Of the 30 indoor gas safety ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠, only 3 of them identified the cause of the gas leak, which was caused by gas leaks from private reformed pipelines; gas leaks caused by aging hoses; dual gas sources were used in the home, and misoperation caused gas leaks.
4. Analysis of the cause of the detonation leak gas
Of the 30 indoor gas safety ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠, only 8 identified the cause of the explosion after a gas leak, 4 of which caused an open flame for cooking, 1 caused by an exhaust fan, 1 caused by smoking, 1 An open flame was triggered.
Third, the outdoor gas pipeline explosion deflagration ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠
In September 2018, @Gas Explosion Public Account collected a total of 22 outdoor gas pipeline leaks and deflagration incidents, which occurred in 14 provinces (including municipalities), and 13 were caused by brutal construction.
April and September Typical Gas Explosion Cases Pushed
I. Explosion caused by gas leak caused by private reform pipeline
Nanchong: The natural gas explosion caused the wall to fall off in the home of a community in Nanfang County, and the buried gas pipeline caused trouble!
On September 9, a netizen broke the ⎝⎛必赢真人娱乐⎞⎠: a gas pipe exploded in a household of Baizhou Xiangzhou Xiangzhou District, Nanchong County, Nanchong City, Sichuan Province, and the wall had fallen off. It can be seen from the video that the wall has completely fallen off. We all know that general gas pipes run directly into the kitchen from the outside wall. Why is the falling wall in the video in the living room? It is understood that the gas pipe may be brought to the living room because the homeowner originally wanted to install a stove in the living room.
Second, the aging of the hose caused an explosion due to gas leakage
so close! A villager's home in Guangyuan was cooking, and the liquefied gas tank caught fire. Bang Bang Bang ...
On the afternoon of the 13th, Hemou, a villager in Songlong Village, Yanzi Township, Wangcang County, was preparing to cook at home. When using a liquefied gas stove, he accidentally caused the liquefied gas tank to catch fire ... On the same day, Hemou was preparing to cook at home with a gas stove During the ignition, due to the aging leak of the hose connecting the liquefied gas tank and the stove, the scattered sparks ignited the hose, and the fire quickly expanded to the liquefied gas tank. He and his family immediately watered the fire but were useless. Fearing that the fire would detonate the liquefied gas tank, He and his family quickly evacuated and immediately called the police.
Third, the use of dual gas sources, misoperation caused a gas explosion
A woman in Liuyang exploded while cooking in the kitchen, severely burned her lower limbs! Using dual air sources is too dangerous!
On the evening of September 15, a sudden explosion occurred in the kitchen of a household in Dongxin Village, Huaichuan Sub-district Community, Liuyang, causing serious damage to the doors and windows of the home. Ms. Liu, who was cooking, was severely burned on both lower limbs.
On September 17, the Municipal Gas Affairs Center issued an accident investigation notice, stating that it was initially determined that Ms. Liu's family had not removed the previously used bottled liquefied gas cylinders after the new installation of pipeline gas. The valve opened, causing the liquefied gas to leak and accumulate, and exploded after reaching a certain concentration.
Four, after the gas leak, open the fan and cause an explosion
A gas leak in the home of a resident of Lishui, Zhejiang. The man turned on the electric fan to exhaust the gas, and it exploded ...
Lao Wu, a villager from Lankou Village, Jinyun County, Lishui City, Zhejiang Province. He is over 50 years old and lives in a small building of four and a half stories. At about 10.40 am on September 1, Lao Wu returned from home and passed the first floor of his home. I smelled a gas in the kitchen.
Suspecting a gas leak in his home, Lao Wu didn't think much about it, turned on the electric fan, and prepared to fan the gas from the kitchen. As a result, the moment he pressed the fan switch, the accident happened.
V. Explosion caused by construction smashed natural gas pipeline

Jiayuguan, Gansu: Hundreds of kilograms of construction gondola smashed natural gas pipeline and exploded, causing 9 injuries
On September 4th, 9 people were injured when a natural gas pipeline and a second-floor household pipe were damaged by a construction basket in Jiayuguan District, Gansu. The staff of the Natural Gas Company said: "At that time, the construction unit was inside the community, and the external wall insulation was being added outside the old building. As a result, the construction team dropped a few hundred kilograms of the hanging basket, and then gave the gas pipe and the household management on the second floor. It was smashed. After the smashing, a flash burst was caused, and gas leaked into the household.
Please pay attention to our company's WeChat: "szmsn-", Chinese "Shenzhen Maistone Technology", or scan the QR code below:
Shenzhen Maxton Technology
迈思通科技

Shenzhen Maistone Technology Co., Ltd.

Links:
七乐彩 欢乐拼三张 欢乐拼三张 sag沙龙国际